All donations are tax exempt under section 501 (c) (3) of IRS Code
Donation Acknowledgement Policy of the Temple
- All contributions received for the calendar year (Jan 1st thru Dec 31st) are acknowledged in an annual consolidated statement
- The statement will be mailed out by Jan 31st to the address as it appears on the check or as specified in the credit card transaction
- Please notify any change in address by visiting the Membership page on the website
- Donations made to temple using online Credit Card through Network For Good, you will receive an e-mail confirmation and is treated as receipt
- Please drop an e-mail to Sai@hamaresai.org, if you have not received the statement or have any questions
You can pledge your support by following options,
- Donate Online
Donate Online through Network For Good. Please print receipt for your records. Your e-mail id and Credit Card details are required to make an online contribution. Thank you for your continued support to Sri Saibaba Mandir aka Shirdi Saibaba Prayer Center!
- Dollar A Day
- Devotees contribute a dollar a day towards Shri Saibaba Mandir. Devotees may choose to contribute at one of the following frequencies: Monthly [$30] / Quarterly [$90] / Six months [$180] / Yearly [$360].
- Monthly Pledge
- Devotee family pledges a fixed amount per month for the initiative
- Dedicate A Brick
- A devotee shall make one-time contribution of 900 dollars towards the Shri Saibaba Mandir. As a token of gratitude, a brick inscribed with your chosen person's name / quotation will installed in the Samadhi Mandir/Satsang hall of Shri Saibaba Mandir.
�He asked for small or big amounts from devotees, according to their wish, devotion and convenience. He asked it, even from women and children. He never asked all the rich for it, nor from all the poor." � Shri Sai Satcharitha